Sérum T.E.W.L., a genuine lipidic shield, is more specifically appropriate for extreme conditions of cold and low air humidity. It is ideal for very lipid-deficient Skin Instants, also accompanied by significant sensations of tightness and signs of minor lines associated with superficial dehydration of the epidermis.
Recommended for lipid-deficient and dehydrated Skin Instants
- Helps restore a high-quality cutaneous barrier in order to improve the skin’s defence system
- Creates a protective film that helps maintain lipids on the skin’s surface and throughout the extracellular environment
- Protects the skin against extreme temperatures and low air moisture conditions
- Reverses the skin’s deficiency in lipids
Apply a few drops of Sérum T.E.W.L., instead of the regularly used Finishing Serum, all over the face, neck or décolleté and massage with fingertips until fully absorbed by the skin.
Use two to three times a week, every morning and/or evening, over the entire course of a single epidermal renewal cycle (about 28 days).
In case of prolonged exposure to unfavourable, cold and dry climatic conditions, or when the epidermis is very dehydrated, apply Sérum T.E.W.L.
- Lipid-restoring platform: Phytosterols from soy, Cholesterol (Sulfate), Macadamia oil, Cotton oil
- Repairing platform: Raspberry seed oil extract, Cranberry oil
- Protecting platform: Sea Buckthorn berry and seed oil extract, Complex made from Prickly Pear Cactus extract and Jojoba oil, Sesame oil