Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R.
Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. instantly calms skin discomfort while also smoothing its surface texture. This gel acts on two fronts, both alleviating skin sensitivity and reducing imperfections. Use of this non-comedogenic product leaves the complexion looking even, mattified and rested.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sensitive Skin Instants© with seborrheic tendency.
- Reduces diffuse redness and relieves skin tightness Soothes and rebalances the epidermis
- Regulates the secretion of sebum
- Tightens dilated pores
- Respects the physiological balance of sensitive skin
- Smoothes the skin texture and prevents the formation of comedones
- Illuminates and evens out the complexion
Apply onto the entire face, neck and décolleté. Avoid contact with the eyes and apply carefully around the eye contour. Gently apply the Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. in the morning and/or evening onto cleansed skin, via upward soothing motions until the product has been completely absorbed.
- Soothing and protective active ingredients: Complex of amino acids, Polysaccharides rich in rhamnose, White tea leaf extract.
- Seboregulating active ingredients: Orthosiphon leaf extract, Complex of yellow moambe extract and oleanolic acid.
- Reducing dilated pores active ingredients: Complex based on elderflower, chestnut tree and myrobalan leaf extracts, Marine exopolysaccharide.
- Moisturizing active ingredients: Complex of hyaluronic acid and rhizobium, Polysaccharides rich in fucose.